Staffing & recruitment
Our 24-hour service means you can speak to a member of our team anytime of the day or night and even at weekends.
How we recruit our excellent stuff.
We ensure that all our staff are compliant without question, before they are employed by us and during their continued Development and Training.
Upon confirmation of registration all staff are shadowed prior to working, monitored and supervised before working with our clients. Our staff are then issued with their company handbook, which explains policies & procedures and their ID badge, which they will carry at all times.
Thereafter all staff are monitored and supervised on an ongoing basis and are required to undergo annual appraisals. Likewise we also check changes in circumstances, student status changes, and update our qualified staff’s RCN status and Pin numbers.
Prospective members of stuff must ensure that they provide the items listed below.
- Completed Registration (Application) Form accompanied by a detailed CV.
- Gaps in employment history and reasons for leaving past employers.
- Full record of Interview.
- Proof of Identity, plus proof of National Insurance Number.
- Minimum of 2 professional satisfactory references
- Enhanced DBS (CRB)
- Annual Health Declaration.
- Immunization status, including Hepatitis B, Rubella, Tuberculosis and Varicella.
- Evidence of Qualifications.
**Proof of valid pin card (Trained Staff only).
**Written proof of entry to register (Trained Staff only), Pin Number
Copy of immigration status and permit number (if applicable).